Pages

søndag den 16. oktober 2011

good day, good night! ♥

So I was together with Sille today! I'm actually pretty sick, but I felt awful cancelling and since she lives on Zealand, so we never see each other >:I!! So yea, I went along and it was good for me to get out and about. We went to see some.. fashion something it was cool. We bought fish necklaces so now we're totally fishbuddies.
yea.

anyway, I brought my camera, but barely took any pictures XD


I don't know even - There was free hot cocoa, like the powder stuff?? So we poured the powder into the cup  but there wasn't any more hot water!! So instead Sille filled hers (accidently!) with coffee and drank it. I did the same and it was actually pretty good xD Weird experience, but.. well yea alright.



McD, need I say more??


The goodie bag!! Containing designer coffee and other jazz we're never going to use.



The beautiful origami bird, which, I have a video off flying to forever alone style to some sad music.
yeaaaaa.


Not amused.


My masterpiece.
No, I'm not immature, I'm artistic???


Just sayin' these are pretty good. Tastes like pure sugar.
Amazing xD


Forever a sailor.
Without muscles nor a beard.


Sille's GORGEOUS dolphin!!! I'm just saying, that's a pretty good looking dolphin. Really realistic!

1 kommentar:

  1. That is an amazing dolphin BD (Also fashion stuff? *coughgay* )

    SvarSlet